Difference between revisions of "Projects"
Latest revision as of 14:54, 18 June 2022
Welcome to the Projects Page!
Bienvenue aux page de Projets !
- A Biomaterial and Chemistry Clubhouse (ABC2)
- AGiR! projects at Hackuarium
- Atelier à GoGo
- #CoronaDetective, now with a new project page Corona Detective
- Campaign_2022 more water sampling around Montreux!
- Open Source Bioreactor
- Open source spectrophotometer
- Urban gardens with rhizobial bacteria
- Re-purposing Illumina HiSeq 2500
- Living Instruments
- Open Food DNA
- Mari mutare
- Dans la Drêche
- Steady state bioreactor
- Workshop Bioprinter
- Micro to Macro Water Pollution - with Hammerdirt and BIO-DESIGN for the REAL WORLD
- Terraforming Alkaline Experiments
- DIY Transilluminator
- Stress Analyzer
- BIO-DESIGN for the REAL WORLD
- Octanis - All projects from the Octanis association have moved to a new space. For more information about their Rover / Balloon click here.
- Hacktion challenges
- Bience (Beer and Science!)
- Mycelium Structures
- Live Type
- LivingLab Design
- Quantitative Anthropology
- Impression 3D
- Projects:Dépollution des stands de tirs Suisses
- Incubateur bon marché
- Space Seed
- Reception d'images satellites
- Edible wall
- ZéBU CH
- Compost Bacteria
- Protein purification systems
- Colab Biomaterials
Some ideas how to categorize them are below (feel free to modify) --- and you can move your hackpads to this place!
Community vs Closed projects - community projects need leaders (from Biocurious)
Active vs Past Projects