20160204 Board meeting
Agenda of the Board Meeting
Date: Thursday, Feb 4th, 19.30-20.30pm
- 1 Composition
- 2 Items
- Luc Henry as president
- Yann Pierson
- the rest
(Luc, 2 min)
Point 0: public minutes
(Luc, 1 min)
Get ok from all board members to upload minutes on wiki (or else discuss alternative below)
E-mail from Yann who left the board:
I'm soon removing myself from this email redirection.
1. Who should I add to it? -> according to the list
2. Who should be with Luc (but not me anymore) receiving email@example.com emails, if anyone? -> Luc only
3. Who should added as FB admins or receive Twitter credentials? -> give them both to Luc, will share
4. I keep receiving phone calls from our Google maps point, will soon remove my phone. Someone wants to be Wednesday nights point of contact? -> cancel function completely
-> business cards for each board member (same template as before)
Point 2: Clarify the tasks within the board
(Yann P, 10 min)
More clearly: members onboarding
Clarify who does what and update it on the wiki here.
- Yann focuses on P1 and lab as usual
- Luc keeps doing the marketing, assign 1-2 projets to each board member
- Anne-Laure (with Vanessa) deal with events and merchandising
- Looks for small problems and try to fix them
Point 3: Upcoming Events
- Tuesday February 9th 2016
- Cellabz (Nicolas Loubet and Clément Epié, Paris) - Anyone at Hackuarium?
- A joint evening with Fixme? on blockchain technology.
- Saturday April 2nd 2016
- Sasha Iatsenia <firstname.lastname@example.org> from Fixme - Anyone at Hackuarium?
- see pad
-> Anne-Laure will coordinate the participation of Hackuarium members.
Invitation to the NCCR Chemical Biology
Yann P. (3min)
Invite the NCCR at Hackuarium to participate to talks and debates.
- End of 2016
- Was proposed from Pheadra Simistek (direct organiser of NCCR events)
- Invite the best biohackers to give presentations and further explain our purpose to academics.
-> Yann starts a Google doc and ask for everyone's contribution (add link here).
Point 4: Plan for P1 implementation
Yann P. (10min)
- Talk about our method to get there and start drawing guidelines to carry this project in a clean way.
- Online work document
- Build team
- Main actors (Benoît, his contacts)
- Material, programs
- etc... to discuss it, brainstorm etc.
- Work in progress as a canvas to start building the idea as a group