Open Hackuarium #203
Organisé par Luc
- Langue principale cette semaine: Anglais
- Thème : Low-cost electronics, DIY, education and development
- Date : Mercredi 23.05.2018, 19h, présentation et discussion à 19:30 et jusqu'à 21h
- Lieu : UniverCité, Chemin du Closel 5, 1020 Renens
- Salle: "Gaston Lagaffe" 3ème étage
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Main language this week: English
- Theme: Low-cost electronics, DIY, education and development
- Date: Wednesday 23.05.2018, 19:00, presentation and discussion start at 19:30
- Location: UniverCité, Chemin du Closel 5, 1020 Renens
- Room: "Gaston Lagaffe", 3rd Floor
For this 203rd edition of #OpenHackuarium, we will have the visit of the LEDsafari team. Govinda Upadhyay is the founder and CEO of LEDsafari and he will tell us everything about his approach to technology for development, and how low-cost, DIY, hacking, open source and other values we have at Hackuarium play a huge role in his initiative.
LEDsafari is a clean-tech start-up based in Lausanne, Switzerland that aims to assimilate clean energy & sustainable innovation education through a unique science & design training centred around LEDsafari DIY solar kits. It was accelerated by Mass Challenge in 2017.
Govinda Upadhyay is on the Forbes list- Forbes 30 under 30 Europe 2016 for the achievements in Ed-Tech. Govinda Upadhyay is also backed by the EIT (EU) CHANGE AWARD 2015, BITSAA 30 Under 30 Award 2015 and Finalist at Forbes 2015 Change the world award for his work at LEDsafari. Govinda Upadhyay is on list of Asia 21 Young leaders 2016. Govinda Upadhyay has done three years of research in sustainable city planing in EPFL Lausanne, masters in sustainable technology from TU Eindhoven and KTH Sweden.