20190123 Board Meeting
Board Meeting of Hackuarium 'without walls' - 23jan19 EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Agenda of another Super Special Board Meeting
Date: Wednesday, January 23rd, 18:30-19:30h
Place: To Be Determined
- 1 Hello
- 2 Public minutes
- 3 Items
(Rachel, 1 min)
(Rachel, 1 min)
Get ok from all board members to upload minutes on wiki (or else discuss alternative below)
Who can keep the time?
Point 1: Status on the new Coop and its Espace Créateur
inspections (hopefully ok! esp in regards to roof and asbestos) and work being organised, with hoped for move by February 2019
Point 2: Transfer of info from Sam to new 'responsable IT' of Hackuarium
Still hoping for some edits to the main website ('moving labs' banner and location alt, at the least)
Yann H says he can take on much of this (slack access and more) and maybe one of Vithoo's friends can help too.
Point 3: Preparations for the meeting of the General Assembly
27fev19, need finance 'bouclement' (Masoud update), announcement and agenda sent by 30 days before meeting (27jan)
For editing of Statutes, will need to at least change Articles 3 and 5 for our new space!
Agenda should be begun.
Point 4: Upcoming Projects and Events
- 500Foods, sequencing study in collaboration with EPFL and Campus Biotech prof (LucH can lead on event planning, while RA liases and organises also between SDC's Paulina and Pietro and EPFL's Talia S.)
- 'Ramène ta Science' at the Palais de Rumine, 16mars - Living Instruments and oFoldscope workshops (LucH and RA)
- Manon's biosculptures for Lausanne Jardins - update on progress?
- Potential Research Fellow after June 2019: Thierry Bardini, Montreal prof on sabbatical, planning a research-creation project with his partner, Beatriz Herrera, who is a intermedia artist (ceramics, sculpture and robotics, see http://beatrizherrera.ca/about/ ). The project involves building what they call “semi-living terrariums” as prototypes toward a garden. Sensor and electronics people, not just people with green thumbs, will probably be welcome for a transdisciplinary team!
Point 5: Other Business
- wemakeit credit (200.-) - to back something special??