20171011 Seance Crowdfunding6
Meeting at 18:30 for last feedbacks for campaign, to view launch videos, discuss mini-project videos, etc! Vanessa, Joël and Rachel came about 18:40 discussed needed tasks and watched both videos. The catchy tune and nice camera work still isn't grabbing attention enough, was the consensus. It is hard to know why we need funding, and there are too many phrases... Vanessa would like the original clips and to re-do some aspects (timing and sound).
The spreadsheet with costs for perks and workshops is still incomplete, but there are some important details re costs (t-shirts, chocolates etc).
Everyone involved needs to make sure to calculate costs, so we make sure that something is made of all this (at least visibility!)!
Further discussion expected!
to get last details into wemakeit campaign cockpit pages, also in German, as possible.
to make sure the 2.5min launch videos (in french and in english) are ok... Audio 'hollowness' in english hopefully isn't too bad...
to get everyone making short project videos to release also during the campaign!
Luc P proposes: On peut planifier le dimanche 22 chez moi pour l’enregistrement des voix et le montage des vidéos. On aura 2 ordinateurs à disposition.
Idéalement il faudrait faire 7-8 short movies je pense. 1m2 rack, bees, spectro, incubateur, Rachel projects, Living instrument, natural pigment filament, ...
Un short movie tous les 3 jours ?
Storytelling - a cool conceptualisation from Vanessa, that was inspirational...
Please translate into french ;)
INTRO (blurry beginning in the door with Hackuarium logo)
- 3 years ago we had an idea:
- To bring Biology to the world and the real world back to Biology in a neutral, non competitive and non-for-profit environment.
FIRST SCENE (Entry and to the left, stop autoclave --> Cool scientist (woman? girl-power :) bring out a fluorescent bottle form the Autoclave, steam!)
TRANSITION (left to rigth --> towards Patiny's bench, while bringing the fluorescence bottle from the autoclave)
- A place to do open research, open innovation, rocket science, art, biodesign zombie kittens and... we do it together!
- We learn how to build our own equipment (spectrometer) to analyze the Patent blue V of the Strumpf (a gummy strumpf needed) or pet some microbes (open bioreactor!)
TRANSITION BACK TO LEFT, towards rack Octanis, while shooting an arrow ;)
- Here we welcomed people that taught us how to shoot arrows to the moon to reach our dreams.
IN THE OCTANIS RACK (Cosmonaut!)
- And now they are on their way to Mars!
TRANSITION to Hybridoa
- Artists talked to moss and communicated with other living instruments! (Crazy artist with, Can you take a moss and cover your face with it? or maybe perform as you play on some)
TRANSITION to right (Beemos, Olivier)
- We learn about honey and we dreamt to safe bees! (Olivier going with his bee-suit, eating honey, camera follow)
In DANI's BENCH (We want to grow almost everything, maybe grow an ear? :)
- We show Dani growing a 3rd ear.
BEER DECODED BENCH
- Cheers! (make cheers with beers Nebuleuse?) we also mix beers, genomics and big data!!!... as big as the Universe... and here, in the Universe we help to unveil the secret ligths out of the ligth spectrum visible by the human eye.
TRANSITION (Rachel towards the microscope with a fixing tool)
- We also upcycle and hack lab equipment so we can get serious into your genomic integrity()
IN THE MICROSCOPE (we saw Rachel fixing the micro and someone putting his mouth into the camera, black hole --> we show cheek cells image from the microscope).
- We also decipher the secrets of the tinniest forms of life (video of c.elegans, tardigrades...)
TILL HERE THE DIRTY LAB!
ENTER THE P1
Now we go to the P1 --> A lot of people in white labcoats or colorful gloves or security glasses and a shinny Octopus, do we have one?. Now we got a new space and our dream is to get a proper P1 lab, a clean area to develop an open lab, ambitious projects on citizen science, environmental monitoring, antibiotics, (here ask Rachel, Dan, Luc, Yann or other scientists to give a good reason to have a P1 in TWO WORDS, please) to make open disruptive and democratic research and open it up to the world. We also want our projects to take off
- So, support and help us discovering new ways of knowledge and transdisciplinary research while sharing our dream of an alternative laboratory where the coolest can come in and meet for the development of ideas and open exchange.
END (Blurry end)
18 oct - 18november (or 25th!? )
Shorten video (faire plus court --> original Luc Patiny) + enregistrer son de Rachel une autre fois + ajouter des MOTS CLES (pour soutenir les paroles) tried to redo sound
- All projects that want to be in campaign:
Faire les videos et son (around the start that Luc P has for all) de 30s de chaque projet
- Luc H:
Preparer l'email INVITATION Crowdfunding pour le 18 ou même le 25th (after Luc in Slack...)
Faire la liste des emails network (a qui envoyer un email pour le support crowdfunding) --> Nos amies, etc...