The lab is like a big shared flat with several dozens of people using it therefore it is important to follow some rules for everybody to be safe and the material to be correctly treated.
- Every instrument on the outer part of the lab is common, everybody can use them.
- Objects or instruments on the workzones and project shelves are personal. Don't use them without the owner's agreement.
- As soon as you are done working with an instrument clean it and put it back to its place.
- If it is not operating it is turned off.
- Be considerate to others: If you just need to stir a solution take the simplest magnetic stiring plate not the fancy heating plate with feedback mechanism.
- Last but not least: All the material you will use was brought by some members who had to take time and energy for you to enjoy it. Respect this.
In this page you will find an alphabetical list of all the functional instruments we have in the Hackuarium space, how to operate them and as well safety measure you should be aware of.