20190123 Board Meeting
Board Meeting of Hackuarium 'without walls' - 23jan19 EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Agenda of another Super Special Board Meeting
Date: Wednesday, January 23rd, 18:30-19:30h
Place: Room Captain Kirk, Mass Challenge, Les Ateliers de Renens, floor 3, Chemin du Closel 5, 1020 Renens
- Luc (remote via Skype)
- Rachel (remote via Skype)
(Rachel, 1 min)
(Rachel, 1 min)
Get ok from all board members to upload minutes on wiki (or else discuss alternative below)
Who can keep the time?
Point 1: Status on the new Coop and its Espace Créateur
inspections (hopefully ok! esp in regards to roof and asbestos) and work being organised, with hoped for move by February 2019
Things look good, the space alliance coop will soon be registered (registre commerce)
Initially the rent is handled through Raffael and Rachel, will be handled by coop once its registered.
Vanessa: when to move in?
Rachel: movers 1rst february
Luc: negociate with movers to move things from Rachel's place
Rent around 600 chf for our space
Consider getting some money in a future meeting
Rent garantee 1704 chf
subrenting Contract between Hackuarium and the space alliance
For next meeting: get overview on who to join the coop, what does it imply (maybe Rafael can bring more insight)
Possibly share coop statutes on slack to get a better view
Point 2: Transfer of info from Sam to new 'responsable IT' of Hackuarium
Still hoping for some edits to the main website ('moving labs' banner and location alt, at the least)
Yann H says he can take on much of this (slack access and more) and maybe one of Vithoo's friends can help too.
Masoud can get the accesses/logins from Sam once his exams are finished. Ask instagram login
Point 3: Preparations for the meeting of the General Assembly
27fev19, need finance 'bouclement' (Masoud update), announcement and agenda sent by 30 days before meeting (27jan)
For editing of Statutes, will need to at least change Articles 3 and 5 for our new space!
Agenda should be begun.
Point 4: Upcoming Projects and Events
- Alienated Landscapes event and workshop, Hackuarium - Ateliers Bellevaux Mai 2019. It's happening, wanna be involved?
- Water Projet: Collaboration with Anima (Fribourg, CH) and Miranda Moss (CapeTown, SA). It's happening, wanna be involved?
- Ditchley Foundation organized a prestigious Conference and invited us (we need to crowdsource black tie)! Collecting COMMUNITY QUESTIONS HERE and HERE
- 500Foods, sequencing study in collaboration with EPFL and Campus Biotech prof (LucH can lead on event planning, while RA liases and organises also between SDC's Paulina and Pietro and EPFL's Talia S.)
- 'Ramène ta Science' at the Palais de Rumine, 16mars - Living Instruments and oFoldscope workshops (LucH and RA)
- Manon's biosculptures for Lausanne Jardins - update on progress?
- Potential Research Fellow after June 2019: Thierry Bardini, Montreal prof on sabbatical, planning a research-creation project with his partner, Beatriz Herrera, who is a intermedia artist (ceramics, sculpture and robotics, see http://beatrizherrera.ca/about/ ). The project involves building what they call “semi-living terrariums” as prototypes toward a garden. Sensor and electronics people, not just people with green thumbs, will probably be welcome for a transdisciplinary team!
- International Biohacker Meetup Event - September 2019?? (including Guy Aidelberg, Fran Quero, Nieves Cuba Mateo, and many others...)
Point 5: Other Business
- wemakeit credit (200.-) - to back something special??
- Merry CRispr - who wants to join me (Vanessa) for a Complete kit +/- 1700€