20161128 Board meeting
Agenda of the Board Meeting
Date: Monday, November 28th, 19.30-21.30pm
- Luc as president
(Luc, 2 min)
Point 0: public minutes
(Luc, 1 min)
Get ok from all board members to upload minutes on wiki (or else discuss alternative below)
Point 1: 2017
- Reminder Fondue night 14th December (sign-up with deadline on the 10th)
- GA will be happening on February 8th at 19:30
- Co-Lab 9th-11th Dec
- Other events
01 Feb - 31 May
- Open doc until Fondue, Brainstorm at event, Vote 1 week later
- Not much new but the space will probably look like this:
Wiki casse les ... je vais juste l'imprimer...
Point 3: Misc
- 14 dec Fondue night —> decide (not do) how to move things BEFORE works start happening in Hackuarium: everything go downstairs, but define important to keep them working. We WON'T move till the 8th February. Opportunity to define/encourage most/more active projects?
- 8th February —> Move it everything and then put it back the basic to "live" and work in the new space, specially the MOST active projects.
- Wiki Sprint? While the renovation Feb - May. Encourager bioreactor team, microfluidic computing, the rest of active projects, etc...
- Instructions for an event:
Wiki for event organisation: DONE
- DIY bio Europe. Waiting for green light at the end of the month december.
- DIY Barcelona and Ricardo Muturberria (former Genspace Newyork) —> a meeting in sunny Bcn? DONE the first email to DIY Bcn.
- Mid May 12 - 13th May.
Event speculative design?
Luc already working with speculative designer: DNA storage, bacteria info encoding and project, launch it on the atmosphere.
Event to introduce speculative design, people contribute with their ideas on the topic and write a book.
Nicolas Nova Ethno Fiction Workshop in May, interesting to make a contribution?
- Workshop Co-lab // Open Science School // EPFL // Hackuarium
Event Facebook 7 and 9-11& Meetup!
re open inscriptions after the openhackuarium night
open to seeing around whats going on!
re send link to slack
re send link to board
to Fragmentin, Yu Li, Yann’s ECAL pupils —> spread the word to ECAL people