20190313 Board Meeting
Agenda of the Board Meeting
Date: Wednesday, March 13th, 18.30-19.30pm
Place: 20 Route de Crochy, Ecublens - 'L'espace créateur'
- 1 Composition
- 2 Items
- 2.1 Point 1: Transition to New Board
- 2.2 Point 2: Changes to Statutes
- 2.3 Point 3: Biosafety & Lab management
- 2.4 Point 4: Events
- 2.5 Point 5: Online tools changes & investment
- 2.6 Point 6: Biochinage
- 2.7 Point 7: Statut d'utilité public
- 2.8 Point 8: Other Business
- Welcome address
(Rachel, 1 min)
- Public minutes
Get ok from all board members to upload minutes on wiki (or else discuss alternative below)
Point 1: Transition to New Board
(Vanessa, 30 min)
New board, new start!
This is the most important part of this meeting! All other points will be discussed only if time allows.
The board needs to distribute the tasks.
A draft task list is available here but needs to be improved and accepted.
The composition of the board will be copied to this destination when agreed upon.
- Masoud (comme trésorier)
- Yann H
Auditors de comptes
- Social media (editor role - contributor role)
- Bank account (let's discuss pre-paid credit card for faster online transactions, cf. Included.co & Revolut for Business via Yann) // Question about revenue vs. charges (e.g. rent)
- Hackuarium Google calendar (is someone responsible for this now? will someone take it on? | it has always been on my personal gmail account, can admin it and give needed access --Shalf (talk) 15:11, 6 March 2019 (UTC))
- Cards & building access -- Space Alliance Cooperative is organising all!
Point 2: Changes to Statutes
The revisions to the statues voted on during the AG need to be implemented.
- Article 3 of the Statutes: to put our current address, Route de Crochy 20, Ecublens
- Article 5 of the Statutes: to say we will work in good faith with the Space Alliance Cooperative
Point 3: Biosafety & Lab management
(Rachel, 2 min)
- Biosafety Refresher for all users
- Need to talk to BAFU people and double check that current arrangements will work to re-instate P1.
- Waste disposal and neutralised liquids are key issues for approval
Point 4: Events
- Ramène ta Science - 16march (to bring new stickers, ordered by Luc H!)
- 500Foods - 4may (with SwissDeCode and the EPFL Digital Epidemiology lab -> and a Minion sequencer!)
- Big Public Event!! date choices!! - Esther, Manon, Vanessa and Joël are already working toward ideas, brainstorming outcomes? 6 Feb.
Point 5: Online tools changes & investment
Budget proposal by Yann + Vote (15 min)
Point 6: Biochinage
Yann, 5 min
- List of needs
- Date, budget, contacts
Point 7: Statut d'utilité public
Constitution d'un groupe de travail pour aider Masoud à complétr le dossier. Join slack: wg-exoneration-fisc
Point 8: Other Business
- Mural project
Any more questions/comments/suggestions?